Y
Best Viewed in 1280 by 1024 pixel/
IE

Do not rip this skin
dont take away the credits.
thankyous.




Shannon



goes by the name: SHANNON.
you can call me:sha or KAWKAW.
student of 2- St. BRiant
in ADZU
:D



TALKINGS





LINKS



MIGGY
QUERENE
DON
KIARA

**[monggo chiz]MOSTERZ**:
JUYIE
TWINX
ABBIE
**[pathechicz]MOnSTERZ**:
BHEA






RECENT


HISTORY


February 2007
March 2007



CREDITS


Designer: CARMEN
Font: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxoxo
Comment box:Cbox
Image: Deviantart
Base Codes:Tammy

Others: nan lng




Sunday, February 25, 2007

****************

Just so you know
this feeling's taking control of me
and I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let her win now [though she already did!]
Thought you should know
I tried my best to let go, of you
but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
and I'm wondering why I waited so long
Looking back I realized,
it was always there just never spoken
and I'm waiting here
been waiting here

****************

*****[SHA]******


Y

2:39 AM