Y
Best Viewed in 1280 by 1024 pixel/
IE

Do not rip this skin
dont take away the credits.
thankyous.




Shannon



goes by the name: SHANNON.
you can call me:sha or KAWKAW.
student of 2- St. BRiant
in ADZU
:D



TALKINGS





LINKS



MIGGY
QUERENE
DON
KIARA

**[monggo chiz]MOSTERZ**:
JUYIE
TWINX
ABBIE
**[pathechicz]MOnSTERZ**:
BHEA






RECENT


HISTORY


February 2007
March 2007



CREDITS


Designer: CARMEN
Font: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxoxo
Comment box:Cbox
Image: Deviantart
Base Codes:Tammy

Others: nan lng




Monday, February 5, 2007

others see me as a special , blessed and happy girl. But deep inside, they just dont know how much lonely i am and sad. That those smiles i usually smile are fake. That there is no one by me, whom i can lean on and say all my problems to. That there is no one who can be my reason for real smiles.Others even credit me as "grabe, ang swerte naman ng buhay mo." But in my mind im thinking, how can they say that im lucky in life? they just dont see and realize how miserable my life really is.

...ohhh what the heck am i talking about???! Hehehe.amfff. Well let's start in knowing me personally, the name that was given to me is Shannon Kyra B. Teo. And was welcomed here on earth starting from the 11th of April year 1993 exactly at 4:35 pm in the afternoon. And presently i am living on earth already 13 years of age. In the present i am a sophomore student in Ateneo de Zamboanga University.

..... I now often credit myself as an "Anti-Social" person. Because i only choose the person i am to talk to and be with. I dont like talking to a person who's not my type. HAHAHAHA! Well i'm not that bad naman. HEHEHE.AMFF. I like sound tripping, playing some stupid guitar chords, drawing people, Shopping, hanging out with friends, surfing the net, chatting,myspacing,and BLACK NAIL POLISH. wait...! before you misjudge me, i personally would like to confess i am not an emo,nor a posser. i just want their styles but not living the life with it. And for a clue...I never liked the Valentines season, coz that's when i experienced the most painful day i've ever had during my freshman years.

...WElll to ya'll people.. this is only a scoop of who i really am. Coz deep inside i still feel different and still not ready to show all of it barely.

...For the future, i want to be a foreign student, that is, studying in other countries. But for professions, i want to be a nurse and have a great family and start a cooking business.


Y

5:11 PM